Udon Thani Rajabath University

Udon Thani, August 6,2017

That is this..  Time for us.. First meeting with all of friends,  UDRU's director, and teachers from all school in the Udon Thani.

Orientation time in University.
sometimes, i was thinking about that is situation when i was in this room.  when i looked that traditional dance from Thai. that would nice memories in my live.




For long time ago, i would have dreams because i am a dreamer. and one of my dream is go to Thailand. it's mean, my dream was come true.

 My first food in Thailand. Untuk ngerasaiinya,,, jujur aja.. sedikit,,, rada ga cocok sama lidah sendiri. jadi susah digambarkan dengan kata kata. mungkin penyesuaian dulu dengan lidah.
This is it,,,, Squad wefie,,, Squad Narsis... my friends.. New Friend from Philipina.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pernyataan dan Pertanyaan