Professional Teacher Education-SM3T INDONESIA

Hi.. Guys...welcome ➤➤

I will introduce my self. I am Yohana Trisanova, S. Pd. I come from Indonesia. i have bachelor degree in Padang State University or Universitas Negeri Padang (UNP) since 2015. After that, i join in the SM3T program. These programs put thousands teachers until teaching do border areas, remote areas, the area of the leading edge is a program that do by Government of Indonesia.i was stationed in Aceh Indonesia for one year. After that,I am in a program profesional teachers Education (PPG). And for this semester I have in program student teachers in senior high school Ten Padang. 

 Aceh, Indonesia
 Aceh, Indonesia



 Profesional Teachers Education in Mathematics Major

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pernyataan dan Pertanyaan